Getting YEETED
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 9347
HOTARU
Hotaru's tears slow as her smile strengthens, becoming more and more sure that this is not some cruel dream or illusion as time ticks on. "I missed you too, Cassie."  But there'd be no need for it now. Hotaru would be there at any given moment if Cassandra ever needed her. She'd open her home to her, and though she'll have to fight the desire to keep her eyes on her daughter at all times, she knows what it's like to be young and adventurous.

So long as she always comes home, Hotaru will be happy.

She laughs softly at her daughter's confusion, understanding just how disorienting it is to go from equine to human. When it had first happened to her she'd been stumbling around for months, unsure of her equilibrium. "We're called humans, Cass. There is no turning back, not unless you are a certain race, much like how the pegasi were born with wings. This is your main body now." Though she laughs, shaking with her mirth as she strokes a hand down Cassandra's back. "It's certainly a gross, cold body. But yes...it has its perks. And I'll show you as many as I can." As Cassie hugs her back she turns and presses a lingering kiss to her daughter's brow. Then she reluctantly pulls away, and smiles down at the young woman in her arms. "Now the first thing is we don't eat grass. At least not straight from the ground. And unfortunately we have to wear clothes, but lucky for you I have both of those at my home. Do you think you're ready to try standing?" Hotaru is content to remain there forever with Cassandra in her arms, but it's also important to get her properly fed and clothed. If someone leered ar her half naked daughter she'd probably end up murdering them on the spot, so it's more for the benefit of Caido at large than for Cassandra.
i was a child who only wanted to heal things
now i want to be an abomination
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
Getting YEETED - by Cassandra - 11-12-2019, 06:32 PM
RE: Getting YEETED - by Hotaru - 11-12-2019, 06:53 PM
RE: Getting YEETED - by Cassandra - 11-12-2019, 07:11 PM
RE: Getting YEETED - by Hotaru - 11-13-2019, 12:46 AM
RE: Getting YEETED - by Cassandra - 11-13-2019, 04:58 AM
RE: Getting YEETED - by Hotaru - 11-13-2019, 06:24 AM
RE: Getting YEETED - by Cassandra - 11-13-2019, 07:27 AM
RE: Getting YEETED - by Hotaru - 11-15-2019, 03:42 AM
RE: Getting YEETED - by Cassandra - 11-16-2019, 04:15 AM
RE: Getting YEETED - by Hotaru - 11-18-2019, 06:31 AM