du är ånga, spår av ett moln
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
Oddly enough, Wessex thinks something similar, isn’t the horse cold? She can’t feel the extremes, or even anything resembling hot or cold (she lives in a pleasantly temperate world all day, every day), so her only clues are the location of Halo, the snow, the wind, and a memory of what the worst winters in the Grounds were like. Even then, they probably weren’t like this: hemmed in by vicious peaks and buffeted by skin-striping gales, where the white is so white and utterly disorienting.

Furless, yes. Also peculiarly, unnaturally suited for such an environment as hostile as this. The more time she spends here, the more Wessex comes to think that she needs to find the next portal entry - or unlock it - or something. Because no one’s going to want to leave the Grounds for this, and she’s kind of counting on that to save her ass.

With all these thoughts zooming around her head, it’s reasonable to assume that she might not recognize an Attuned, especially if they take no offense at her cooing and efforts to approach. Any true non-animal would make an effort to communicate back.

Unless… unless the beast is meant for her? As a companion?

She pulls back for a moment, looking for the stallion’s eyes, gray-blue to -  
(are they supposed to be that blue?)
(No, that should have been her first hint that this was no ordinary horse)

But there’s no mental connection, no click that says I am yours and you are mine. Well. Perhaps that’s a good thing. She kind of thought any companion of hers would be more… ferocious. Less pretty. There’s disappointment as the realization comes because at times she feels so very much alone, but it quickly passes, replaced by genuine delight as a black nose pushes into her hands and exhales. Its breath billows around her palms and she looks up to its eyes again as she, too, sighs.

One hand gently runs up the stallion’s nose if it lets her, feeling the transition from smooth skin to coarser fur and the whorls between its eyes. What long lashes!

“See?” she asks, rhetorically. “I’m not gonna hurt ya.” She moves to peer around it’s great, speckled body, to see where the portal should be. “So now the question is… where did you come from?” Cause she finds it nigh impossible to believe that he is native to Halo, that he could survive here long enough to grow so big and strong.

God, wouldn’t Rory love to see this guy?
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
du är ånga, spår av ett moln - by Mauja - 11-12-2019, 07:57 PM
RE: du är ånga, spår av ett moln - by Wessex - 11-12-2019, 09:13 PM
RE: du är ånga, spår av ett moln - by Mauja - 11-12-2019, 10:03 PM
RE: du är ånga, spår av ett moln - by Wessex - 11-13-2019, 04:35 PM
RE: du är ånga, spår av ett moln - by Mauja - 11-15-2019, 05:38 PM
RE: du är ånga, spår av ett moln - by Wessex - 11-18-2019, 03:25 PM