Master Returns
For Remi
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ZARIAH
I don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation
”Family matters. Why else?” Zariah said with a shrug. Her children were still here. Peter and Loren too. But they all had a new home to go to, so of course she had to collect them. ”Can the Warden and I expect you and Ronin to grace the Citadel with your presence?” she cooed, as if genuinely interested in Remi’s travel plans.

She laughed a little, a low, unnerving sound. ”You’re funny, Remi. First my reputation precedes me, now it means almost nothing. You’re too kind hearted to keep even your own facts straight when insulting someone.” she said with a smirk, head tilting slightly to the side. ”Low-hanging, perhaps, but true nonetheless. He took advantage of you. He abandoned you. He hid you from his family. He likely made promises he never actually kept. And yet here you are defending him. How many times must the man slap you before you treat him like the ass he is?” she said, an almost concerned edge in her voice. Almost. ”I always did think he didn’t deserve you anyways. Your far too good of character and strong of heart for the likes of his stubbornly wishy-washy sob story persona.” she said, examining her pointed nails.

Messages In This Thread
Master Returns - by Zariah - 11-12-2019, 10:19 PM
RE: Master Returns - by Remi - 11-13-2019, 04:45 PM
RE: Master Returns - by Zariah - 11-13-2019, 07:14 PM
RE: Master Returns - by Remi - 11-13-2019, 07:20 PM
RE: Master Returns - by Zariah - 11-13-2019, 08:48 PM
RE: Master Returns - by Remi - 11-14-2019, 04:22 PM
RE: Master Returns - by Zariah - 11-15-2019, 07:48 PM
RE: Master Returns - by Remi - 11-18-2019, 06:07 PM