set fire to the roses on my grave
zariah!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
we must always be willing to be more savage to the angels
rip up their flesh and reveal them to be nothing
She doesn’t react to the comment about Edrei other than a nod – which is what he expects in the end. And while he hadn’t been close to the woman, he did respect her. He’d been burned too many times by flames of other natures to know when to not get involved where he wasn’t particularly wanted. But a cold smile mimics her own as she replies with the information, exactly the sort of idea that he had from the beginning despite Lucas’ wish to keep things mostly quiet for the rest of them.

But now? Now she helps rule over Halo, that place of cold and ice that he really wants no part of other than more information. “Just that, mostly.” He offers, an accented rumble and a dip of his head. It’s really all he’s after was figuring out what sort of arrangements there were. Instead, since he hadn’t met the ex-queen, he was after what she was like.

The mention of an arrangement with Wessex causes a low chuckle to leave his throat as he shakes his head. “Not quite. Flattered you think so.” An easy transition of information for information. “I’m more of a man of opportunity. I just like to see what options are out there just in case there’s better ones out there.” A tilt to his head. No, with the blight wreaking havoc on many people, with the approach of LongNight and the events that occurred there? They hadn’t done anything at all, really.

Other than talk. Lots of talk. But she doesn’t need to know that.
how willing you must be to kill angels
and how willing they must be to let you do it
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
set fire to the roses on my grave - by Sunjata - 11-13-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: set fire to the roses on my grave - by Zariah - 11-13-2019, 08:41 PM
RE: set fire to the roses on my grave - by Zariah - 11-15-2019, 07:59 PM
RE: set fire to the roses on my grave - by Sunjata - 11-16-2019, 06:26 AM
RE: set fire to the roses on my grave - by Zariah - 11-16-2019, 04:11 PM