set fire to the roses on my grave
zariah!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
we must always be willing to be more savage to the angels
rip up their flesh and reveal them to be nothing
She begins to circle him, that annoying click of heels casting her direction and he has half a mind to roll his eyes at it. He doesn’t; and instead doesn’t let her finish her vultures circle, stepping out of it and crossing his arms across his chest, steel eyes narrowing on her smaller form. She might have magic, yes, but to rely on it so heavily was a shame when he had managed to do what he did completely on just himself.

And then she tells him that she was the better option and he snorts at that. “Actually, memory serves that you were the only option. And that many here, myself included, care little for the likes of monarchies.” A tilt to his head, voice flat despite the accent as he regards her.

But he wonders if he’s hit something personal for her, to so willingly attack his person outright. A boy? Please. A smirk crosses his face at her attacks as his head remains tilted. “Oh, I wasn’t asking to work with you. I was just curious what details I may have missed when we did.” Turns out he hadn’t really missed any. His records, his coded book had been right on the money, up to date. “Lucas was a lot of things, and ruler of hell he may have been. But even the ruler of hell can die from being struck in the chest by a tree I suppose.” A light shrug at that. He doesn’t want to fill in Lucas’ shoes. He wants to blaze his own path. It’s cute she thinks he does.

It seems we can agree on that, though. Proven worth.” A wink as he reaches for his jacket to begin to leave. “I only invited you here to see again, what the options were and had been. Seems I have them. So thanks.” He gives her another smirk before he moves to leave.
how willing you must be to kill angels
and how willing they must be to let you do it
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
set fire to the roses on my grave - by Sunjata - 11-13-2019, 07:27 PM
RE: set fire to the roses on my grave - by Zariah - 11-13-2019, 08:41 PM
RE: set fire to the roses on my grave - by Zariah - 11-15-2019, 07:59 PM
RE: set fire to the roses on my grave - by Zariah - 11-16-2019, 04:11 PM
RE: set fire to the roses on my grave - by Sunjata - 11-16-2019, 08:27 PM