The Cold Might Bother Me Anyway

Age: 7 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin/Moderator Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
random event

The howl grows louder across the frozen tundra, how far away it is is impossible to tell given the stretched acoustics of this place, but one thing is certain: it is growing closer. There is an ominous icy chill in the wind now, your fight or flight instincts like needle-sharp warnings flickering up and down your spine.

Run, run, run—

In the mists of snow and white-out gloom all around you, sentient eyes appear like burning suns. The ursur is as large as it is prehistoric and across the yards that separate you from it, its hunger is palatable and obvious.

Ingrid's plea might be all that will save you.

Does save you, as it happens.

The air writhes and blurs and a creature not unlike a woolly mammoth not that you know what that is appears. Sort of. Comprised of snow and the icy remnants of a warm breath in the frigid air, the incorporeal creature bellows soundlessly, a non-sound that makes the ursur start just the same.

Unsure, the ursur paces in the white, hardened eyes focused on the pair of you, but deterred by the great creature barring you from it.

Ingrid's channeling conjured a spirit that has taken the form of a mammoth to bring you safely to the Citadel!

Messages In This Thread
The Cold Might Bother Me Anyway - by Jiao - 11-14-2019, 09:38 AM
RE: The Cold Might Bother Me Anyway - by Ingrid - 11-16-2019, 07:44 AM
RE: The Cold Might Bother Me Anyway - by Jiao - 11-17-2019, 06:25 PM
RE: The Cold Might Bother Me Anyway - by Ingrid - 11-22-2019, 04:23 AM
RE: The Cold Might Bother Me Anyway - by Jiao - 11-24-2019, 02:23 PM
RE: The Cold Might Bother Me Anyway - by Ingrid - 11-27-2019, 02:27 AM
RE: The Cold Might Bother Me Anyway - by Random Event - 12-11-2019, 03:36 PM
RE: The Cold Might Bother Me Anyway - by Jiao - 12-13-2019, 08:52 PM
RE: The Cold Might Bother Me Anyway - by Ingrid - 12-21-2019, 03:45 AM