Life is a mystery, everyone must stand alone
for Rory
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
Of the two people Wessex will let touch her in such an intimate way, one would probably rather claw her eyes out, and the other stands like a pillar of pale smoke before her. She’s losing them both and there’s nothing she can really do about it. One solution requires her to change herself and give up everything she’s achieved, the other requires them to change, and that’s never been something she’s asked of people. There’s too much guilt, too much responsibility associated with such a request. So Wessex is upfront about who she is and has an open-door policy, but she is always forging onward. Upward.

Alone.

She will never have a Deimos or a Jigano.

And in moments like these, when Rory wraps his arms around her, when she isn’t sure if he’s holding her or she’s holding him, that Wessex finds she desperately wants that kind of partnership. Not Deimos, not Jigano, but her own, made-for-her kind of love and understanding. Unlike the last time, her arms slip around his too-thin frame and pull his heart-center towards her. She can feel it thudding against her own chest, a reassuring sound she associates with her mother. With family.

“I missed you too,” she murmurs gruffly into Rory’s ear. More than he could ever know.
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: Life is a mystery, everyone must stand alone - by Wessex - 12-09-2019, 01:20 AM