We All Fall Down
Octavia Luron

Age: 29 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Luna Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Caido?" Octavia mulled the name over in her mind. The name didn't sound familiar to her. She'd never heard of this place before. "Wait, did you say portaled in? Those damn magic users!"

She knew they were capable of many things but she had no idea how strong they really were. For them to send her to a new world meant they were much stronger than her and her people could've ever imagined. Her people were going to die and there was nothing she could do about it. Octavia put her head in her hands as the tears flowed. She quickly remembered she was not alone and refused to let someone she her so weak. She wiped the tears from her eyes and stood up slowly trying not to show the pain on her face.

"Octavia. My name is Octavia." She stepped towards Jigano with caution but held her hand out to him. She was going to need allies if she was ever going to find a way back.

OOC: I'm so sorry I just now noticed you don't want tables or colors when threading with you. Please forgive me!
Jigano

Messages In This Thread
We All Fall Down - by Octavia - 11-15-2019, 07:19 PM
RE: We All Fall Down - by Jigano - 11-15-2019, 07:28 PM
RE: We All Fall Down - by Octavia - 11-15-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: We All Fall Down - by Jigano - 11-15-2019, 08:36 PM
RE: We All Fall Down - by Octavia - 11-15-2019, 11:57 PM
RE: We All Fall Down - by Jigano - 11-16-2019, 01:49 AM