We All Fall Down
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
"I'm not sure which magic users you mean," he admitted cautiously, "but the portals to Caido were put in place by a goddess of sorts. They tend to pluck people from their proper worlds and bring them here without much rhyme or reason." It was possible that the Voice's portal had latched into the spell that the young woman's enemies were casting and took advantage of it, though. Or perhaps she had been killed by the spell but, like others, then resurrected through the portal here.

He went quiet as she hid her face away, clearly overcome by emotions and shock. He looked away, giving her what privacy he could in the moment, and instead focused on a cheerful little mind nearby, who had been hunting beetles in the grass.

Only when the stranger stood up did Jigano look back to her, rising slowly as well and taking her hand with a lopsided smile. "I'm sorry we had to meet under these circumstances, Octavia ." His handshake was firm and his hand was calloused from both swordwork and farmwork, though more of the latter lately. "I'd be happy to answer your questions, but first can you tell me something of the world you came from? It will be easier to tell you about Caido if I know what things are similar that you'll already be familiar with, and what things are different here." Dispensing information was what his guild did, and it felt good to be able to go back to the heart of why he had made it in the first place.

OOC: No worries! My daytime wifi is patchy and pages with lots of tables/images can really slow down my connection, or even stop a page from loading altogether, so it's easier for me to work with 'naked' posting formats most of the time. :)

Messages In This Thread
We All Fall Down - by Octavia - 11-15-2019, 07:19 PM
RE: We All Fall Down - by Jigano - 11-15-2019, 07:28 PM
RE: We All Fall Down - by Octavia - 11-15-2019, 08:01 PM
RE: We All Fall Down - by Jigano - 11-15-2019, 08:36 PM
RE: We All Fall Down - by Octavia - 11-15-2019, 11:57 PM
RE: We All Fall Down - by Jigano - 11-16-2019, 01:49 AM