Personal Quest grit and fire and steel in their blood
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
when the world turns upside down, you should blame it on me
It seems Deimos is full of surprises as well, as Sunjata shifts to his feline form, so too does the Sword. An ear flicking toward Deimos with an amused pulse down the bond. I have to say, I’m not used to being shorter than anyone else. A humored jest, glancing up at the tiger with silver eyes before they set to work. His eyes seek out motion while Deimos scents the air and the floors, paw stretched out to start the flurry of the many, many, rats, that Sunjata’s ears pin and a growl leaves his throat.

Ah, fok A rat latches onto his paw and he aims his jaw straight down to grasp it, biting with strong jaws to fling the creature from his dark paw, aiming to toss it to a corner as well — a warning for the others. And he springs into action again, hopping over the stream of rats to the other side to block them off, prowling closer to hopefully corral them into the corner with Deimos.
sunjata

Coding base by Odd!
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: grit and fire and steel in their blood - by Sunjata - 11-18-2019, 09:45 PM