dancing like we're made of starlight
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
there's light at the edge of the darkness
After his encounter with Frey, Loren had been, well, blessed. However, there were still lingering questions, questions the god of sex had seemed unwilling or unable to answer. Which is why the summoner was here at the shrine by the fields, the one he'd come to understand was dedicated to Safrin and Vi. He'd brought a crystal ornament that he'd bartered for in the market, one that sparkled in every color of the rainbow when the light hit it.

When he'd arrived, he'd found the ever present mud clinging to even parts of the shrine. So he cleaned it off, with magic mostly, making sure the place was immaculate. Only then did he kneel and bow his head, placing the ornament on the altar. "Safrin, I seek your wisdom. Frey has informed me you are the only one with the answers I seek, and I humbly beg you to grace me with your presence." He held his breath, having no idea how or if the goddess might appear.
loren

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
dancing like we're made of starlight - by Loren - 11-19-2019, 06:32 PM