how long will i bleed?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i can't quite tell you how it hurt me, but my god
She begins to describe Lusea, and Sunjata’s silver gaze shutters closed as he listens, picturing her there as though she’s standing in front of him. Perhaps she is, in this space that Delphia can apparently see her. He listens as she describes the wave, eyes opening to look along the rippling water beside them once more, almost as if he can imagine being back in Korofi, like the Oasis has become the floodwaters they had avoided and lived through time and time again.

His haunted gaze finally slips back to Delphia when she explains that Lusea was a barmaid, a healer, a field medic. He shakes his head slightly, she’d been all of those things to him over and over again. Was when he had first set eyes on her, waking up from being knocked out to her stitching him up. It isn’t until he pauses in those thoughts, in the memories, that he hears her say that Lusea had died before, then arrived here.

That should be enough proof, right? He doesn’t want to hear anymore, and he begins to shake his head as Delphia goes to continue on – until she pauses him with her words, his steel eyes staring straight at her face. It was the happiest moment, the closest they had come to forever before his curse had destroyed them for the first time – his curse destroying them a second time here. Maybe he was right in that he shouldn’t get close to anyone.

Maybe that day in Korofi he should have stepped off that rooftop before any of it began. Prevented it all.

His lip twitches briefly before he manages a shaky exhale, listening to the words, reading between the lines. And gods how he would. How he plans to. But she had always been the fire to his steel, to keep him strong and tempered, to keep him from returning to old ways of who he used to be, naïve, sheltered, broken, left in pieces. She had soldered him back together again, a better version of himself.

Twice now.

He swallows hard, accepting it but unable to find the words at first to say it. So he tries again, inhaling deeply, hands leaving his pockets to cross along his chest, left hand raised to cover his eyes, squeeze at his temples. “What happened to her?” 'Where did you go? Why did you leave?' If someone had taken her, someone here, that would absolutely be the end of them. But she had simply just vanished, and he hadn’t known where to even start, only able to do so much.
how it still aches today
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
how long will i bleed? - by Sunjata - 11-19-2019, 10:27 PM
RE: how long will i bleed? - by Delphia - 11-19-2019, 10:47 PM
RE: how long will i bleed? - by Sunjata - 11-19-2019, 11:04 PM
RE: how long will i bleed? - by Delphia - 11-19-2019, 11:13 PM
RE: how long will i bleed? - by Sunjata - 11-19-2019, 11:45 PM
RE: how long will i bleed? - by Delphia - 11-20-2019, 12:18 AM
RE: how long will i bleed? - by Sunjata - 11-20-2019, 12:40 AM
RE: how long will i bleed? - by Delphia - 11-20-2019, 01:45 AM
RE: how long will i bleed? - by Sunjata - 11-20-2019, 02:16 AM
RE: how long will i bleed? - by Delphia - 11-20-2019, 01:56 PM
RE: how long will i bleed? - by Sunjata - 11-20-2019, 10:38 PM