how long will i bleed?
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i can't quite tell you how it hurt me, but my god
Halo. He still can’t look at Delphia as she speaks, his eyes remaining on the ripples of water. Halo was a place of cold, of snow, of everything other than what they were used to, what they preferred. Hadn’t Deepfrost proven anything to them? That he especially didn’t want any snow, any of that chill to his bones. And while it might be gone, while the mud has taken over to replace it, he still feels just as cold.

She hates snow.” He rumbles, ignoring the terminology, because it might have hit him but he can’t quite get used to saying things about her in the past tense. Not again, not for a while. And he shakes his head, listening to her explain further, shying away internally from the details, rubbing at his temple again and again. He doesn’t know what a frost giant is. He also did not need to know the details of her death. Just where she had gone.

He chooses to assume that there’s nothing left of her now.

He exhales loudly, steel eyes finally slipping to Delphia with additional darkness lingering within them. This time it was different, there wasn’t anything or anyone to fight. Nothing to avenge. Nothing other than to continue this shit life here without her. And his lip curls with the anger within him, needing a drink, or a cigarette, or literally anything to pretend that this didn’t happen.

But it still doesn’t explain why she’d gone, why she’d left him to go and scout out the wintery mountains. Perhaps to get away, start a new life from the things they’ve started here? Perhaps to find another place to make a name for themselves? His flame, his flame snuffed out beneath the hand of the creatures living in Halo. His hands shake as his fingers tighten around his biceps, looking to the woman who appears to be speaking to his flame.

Can you…” His voice wavers again and he pauses, swallowing hard again. “Can you tell her that I’m sorry I wasn’t there this time?” Another hard, sharp swallow as he feels his mind racing with everything he wants to tell her, but settling on the most important. “That I love her, more than anything?’More than anything I ever have and ever will?’ His lip quivers, voice deepening with his emotions, eyes shimmering with a light silver lining that he chokes back. He had become stronger the first time she died, perhaps now it’s time he buries those emotions down deep once more – mask settling into place, how could he ever be the same again?
how it still aches today
SuNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
how long will i bleed? - by Sunjata - 11-19-2019, 10:27 PM
RE: how long will i bleed? - by Delphia - 11-19-2019, 10:47 PM
RE: how long will i bleed? - by Sunjata - 11-19-2019, 11:04 PM
RE: how long will i bleed? - by Delphia - 11-19-2019, 11:13 PM
RE: how long will i bleed? - by Sunjata - 11-19-2019, 11:45 PM
RE: how long will i bleed? - by Delphia - 11-20-2019, 12:18 AM
RE: how long will i bleed? - by Sunjata - 11-20-2019, 12:40 AM
RE: how long will i bleed? - by Delphia - 11-20-2019, 01:45 AM
RE: how long will i bleed? - by Sunjata - 11-20-2019, 02:16 AM
RE: how long will i bleed? - by Delphia - 11-20-2019, 01:56 PM
RE: how long will i bleed? - by Sunjata - 11-20-2019, 10:38 PM