the kids aren't alright
Ludo! <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
black hearts, the wicked never rest. i curse the day i let you in
so tell me dear,
She hasn’t come sooner, so many things had happened. Guilds handed off, becoming the owner of one specifically after failing spectacularly when it came to it. And part of her was afraid, having spoken to Ronin of it – Safrin’s star had been right in the end. That to fix it was to speak to the cause. But gods how she was so ashamed. Her face, flushed, this time she doesn’t go alone. Instead, she’s asked Deimos to come with her to the Temple, to be her support while she admits her failures into the air.

She doesn’t want to tell Ludo she’s failed. She wants to tell it that she would have rather died there than make that bargain. But she didn’t, and she had made the bargain. Ascended parts for Ru’in’s soul.

They arrive, stepping past the pews as Kiada approaches the shrine, eyes shadowed and haunted as she thinks of LongNight again, as though she hasn’t stopped since it ended. “Ludo. I wish to speak to you of my promise to you?” She almost winces as she says it, a vow, a promise, broken because she’d been too weak, too stupid to think of inviting more than what Ludo had told her to bring.
can your heart still break?
if it's already stopped breathing?
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
the kids aren't alright - by Kiada - 11-20-2019, 01:52 AM
RE: the kids aren't alright - by Deimos - 11-20-2019, 02:02 AM
RE: the kids aren't alright - by Random Event - 11-21-2019, 02:56 PM