on a robin's wing
Dante Steelson
Nurse apprentice

Age: 23 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Dyn Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i shut my eyes and all the world drops dead
Dante wasn't much for books. He'd read his fair share of texts in school and none had particularly caught his attention for more than the required reading before they were lost to the abyss that he called 'under the bed'. But where else was he going to learn about the different flora and fauna in the area aside from actually venturing out there? And venturing out there invited too many ways to run into the dangerous ones. Like, the 'dead if they look at you' ones.

So he'd found himself in the Atheneum. It was what he expected from what was basically a library— dusty, relatively dark, and asthma-inducing if he dislodged too much of said dust.

He'd only been wandering around for a few minutes, mostly poking his nose into texts that were way over his head, before he noticed the dust particles catching the light were increasing in volume at an alarming rate. He expects to see a squirrel-like creature making a nest or some sort up in the higher shelving units. He doesn't expect to see someone walking on their hands.

What the—?

"Uh, hey, excuse me? I don't think you're supposed to be up there. Walking like... that." Dante finishes lamely. Sure, he wasn't known for always following the rules, but did he not realize how high up he was? There was nothing down here to cushion his fall except maybe some old, misplaced books but what good was that. The brunette's mind is racing with the possibilities as his hands tighten around the spine of one particularly dusty book, knuckles whitening as he followed the older man's movements with his eyes while remaining firmly planted on the ground himself.

dante

Coding base by Odd!

Messages In This Thread
on a robin's wing - by Harper - 11-22-2019, 03:43 AM
RE: on a robin's wing - by Dante - 11-22-2019, 06:36 AM
RE: on a robin's wing - by Harper - 11-24-2019, 06:22 AM
RE: on a robin's wing - by Dante - 11-25-2019, 01:51 AM
RE: on a robin's wing - by Harper - 11-26-2019, 03:00 AM
RE: on a robin's wing - by Dante - 11-27-2019, 09:21 AM
RE: on a robin's wing - by Harper - 11-28-2019, 10:10 AM