Can You Picture It: The Life We Could Have Lived?
Cassandra Kaito

Age: 23 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 3 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Sky Offline
Change author:
MP: 50
CASS
"Mom, is this right?" Cass called, trying to locate her mother in the shop. She wore a season-appropriate emerald green dress. It wasn't on backwards this time, which was definitely progress, however, clearly she had forgotten to button it in the back, because it sagged forward and fell off her arms.

She nearly tripped several times as her eyes scanned for her mother. Where could Hotaru have gone?

"I also put my oats in hot water before I ate them this morning even though it made them weird and mushy!" she added, hoping to coax Hotaru out of whatever crevice she might be in. Perhaps she wasn't in the shop?

Cassie pawed impatiently, which translated to her punching the air in front of her.

Huh. That's somehow less effective without kicking up a dust cloud. What do humans do when they're waiting? she wondered, trying it with a hind limb and nearly capsizing for good measure.

Hotaru

Base Code by Skylark!

Messages In This Thread
Can You Picture It: The Life We Could Have Lived? - by Cassandra - 11-23-2019, 12:10 PM