Can You Picture It: The Life We Could Have Lived?
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Online
Change author:
MP: 9347
HOTARU
"So that you have to rely on me a little longer, and I can keep you all to myself," she teases brightly as her fingers deftly finish the garment. Leaning forward she presses a kiss to the back of Cassandra's head, incapable of restraining herself physically with her daughter so miraculously returned to her these days. She has always been a loving, affectionate mother, but frankly it's getting a bit ridiculous with how she can't seem to keep her hands off Cassandra. As if she'll somehow disappear with the wind in an instant, leaving her bereft and more heartbroken than ever.

But for now there is noise, laughter, love that distracts and pulls her from the mire of such dark thoughts. Laughing, the woman heads towards her cutting table where cut cloth is laid out flat, ready for sewing. "Oh I do. I'm torn between being grateful I get to taste so many different flavors now, and hating that it takes so much more time just to find and make food now." Turning she props her hip against the table with a grin aimed Cassandra's way. "Much easier to stay trim though, can't just drop my head whenever I get an inkling of hunger." Patting her stomach, Hotaru winks.

Turning and gesturing with a warm smile towards her table, she tilts her head to invite her daughter to her side. "You're always welcome to watch. Want to help me finish the base of this blouse? I need something lighter for the warming weather." And something to display in the windows of course, to bring in the customers as the weather changed.
you are the sun
you heal and
you burn
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can You Picture It: The Life We Could Have Lived? - by Hotaru - 12-16-2019, 08:34 AM