Can You Picture It: The Life We Could Have Lived?
Cassandra Kaito

Age: 23 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 3 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Sky Offline
Change author:
MP: 50
CASS
"Just because I learn to do stuff on my own doesn't mean I'll ever spend less time with you," she said. Having been torn from her mother, Cass was happily skipping the whole teenager "ew mom" stage.

"Much easier to stay trim though, can't just drop my head whenever I get an inkling of hunger."

Cass giggled. "It doesn't matter how much you eat. In that body, there's no way you're making it to a thousand pounds ever again."

Cassie's eyes lit up when her mother not only said she could watch, but also offered to let her help! She stumbled in her excitement, having to lean on the nearest clothing rack to catch herself. "Whoops. Stupid feet again."

After regaining her balance, she gave Hotaru her answer: "Of course I want to! But... for warming weather? So it's not just the eating that takes forever now: shedding takes work, too. Oh bother. At least you get to pick the color!"

Base Code by Skylark!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can You Picture It: The Life We Could Have Lived? - by Cassandra - 12-23-2019, 11:15 AM