Can You Picture It: The Life We Could Have Lived?
Hotaru Kaito
the Valkyrie
Masseuse / Headmistress

Age: 33 | Height: 5'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 4 - Strg: 40 - Dext: 40 - Endr: 57 - Luck: 40 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
HOTARU
"A blessing in itself," she assures, eyes warm and unguarded. Hotaru had suffered the teenage phase ten times over - from herself, her twin, all her children, and the children in her kingdom. She certainly appreciates not experiencing it all over again with Cassandra. She may have been made into a younger version of herself in this world, but that would certainly age her into an old maid if she had to suffer through that hormonal trainwreck.

Well, she still might, but at least Cassie seems sure that avoidance won't be part of that particular 'growing up' package.

"Something I'm grateful for! Even when I feast I know I won't end up a literal horse," she says with a wide, childish grin to match her daughter's. Though she's still young enough to be vain over her appearance, a few extra pounds wouldn't be amiss on her slight frame even if she did have the chance to constantly indulge. Grass availability notwithstanding.

The fumbling is quite familiar now, and Hotaru merely smiles as Cassie rights herself with a little help from her clothing rack. Everything in the shop had been made more durable after Cassandra's appearance, otherwise she would have ended up with far more broken things than they had already suffered through. Small prices to pay for the adorableness of the antics, and her daughter's presence alone. "Luckily shedding isn't itchy now though, you can just take on and off the clothes. No more rolling around on the ground trying to get that impossible spot on your back - unless you want to of course." Her grin says that she doesn't doubt Cass will absolutely try to if the urge ever strikes, and submits to the notion of trying to get grass stains out of whatever her daughter will be wearing that day. "How about you pick the color? What do you think I should go with?"
you are the sun
you heal and
you burn
Hotaru has a passive magic that makes her glow with an internal golden light; it makes her appear youthful and her hair seems to look like moving sunlight. Can only subtly illuminate dark spaces.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can You Picture It: The Life We Could Have Lived? - by Hotaru - 12-26-2019, 10:54 AM