Can You Picture It: The Life We Could Have Lived?
Cassandra Kaito

Age: 23 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: 3 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Sky Offline
Change author:
MP: 50
CASS
"Glad you think so," Cass replied cheerily.

She grinned at her mother's quip about food. "Yeah, I guess having food available does make it easier to keep from rekking yourself in terms of diet," she said.

Despite the loss of her glorious coat, Hotaru did have a point about the itchy shedding part. "Yeah... plus I maybe won't get hair everywhere. Then I'll get to, like... clean less." She couldn't help being a little disappointed that humans weren't supposed to roll around on their backs. That was always fun. Especially in mud. (Knowing Cass's favorite rolling spots, grass stains were going to be the least of Hotaru's stain-removal problems.)

"Really? I can pick? OMG I'm so excited!" she said, practically bouncing up and down. (Normally, a teen would be pretty nonplussed about something that simple, but Cass was excited to do just about anything with her mother right now.) "Uhhhhhhh... purple!"

Base Code by Skylark!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can You Picture It: The Life We Could Have Lived? - by Cassandra - 01-08-2020, 01:24 AM