Your Obedient Servant

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

What the goddess saw in the Priestess’ mind—all the nasty and foul turns that it was wont to make as soon as her spotlight shone upon it—only made Safrin smile knowingly. Though tawdry and lewd thoughts were more up Frey’s alley than hers, still it was these unique traits of the mortals that made them so fascinating to her, and as tiresome as it could be sometimes, it always kept her coming back for more.

And so though phallic imagery flashed through Safrin’s mind, Ingrid wasn’t immediately killed for it.

Listening as the woman spoke, Safrin couldn’t help but hear her own story woven into the echoes of what she was hearing and not because the two characters were written by the same person. Though lone woman. Misunderstood. Labeled as dark and nefarious because of veiled intentions. An uprising. A sacrifice. A loyalty often questioned and often hard to endure.

Chuckling at the mention of donkeys and owl-wings, Safrin smiled with an indulgent shrug. “You know...were your soul to be attuned to my own, you could possess wings like that. Could find yourself in the body of a unicorn if you so chose...” Tempting the accepted was commonplace after all, but even so, Safrin dangled the offer with a smile.

As Ingrid mentioned the mark upon her soul, for a moment Safrin drew in a sharp breath, hugging her knees against herself more tightly. Some might have thought it was because she was jealous (because honestly, when wasn’t she?) but flickers of sadness would quickly chase away those thoughts should the priestess be having them. “I do not know much about how the Voice calls souls to her from other worlds...but if your goddess put a mark upon you, let us hope that she did it in a secret place that the Voice could not erase when she pulled you here.”

So saying, Safrin frowned sadly as she shook her head. “I think it is right and true that you love her still. That you would speak so freely of her even now, to me, in this place.” After all, Safrin had indeed killed for far less than a sparkle of jealousy.

Safrin

Messages In This Thread
Your Obedient Servant - by Ingrid - 11-23-2019, 02:28 PM
RE: Your Obedient Servant - by Safrin - 11-26-2019, 06:14 PM
RE: Your Obedient Servant - by Ingrid - 11-27-2019, 05:28 AM
RE: Your Obedient Servant - by Safrin - 12-01-2019, 03:08 PM
RE: Your Obedient Servant - by Ingrid - 12-03-2019, 06:45 PM
RE: Your Obedient Servant - by Safrin - 12-06-2019, 10:42 PM
RE: Your Obedient Servant - by Ingrid - 12-12-2019, 09:32 PM
RE: Your Obedient Servant - by Safrin - 12-16-2019, 08:03 PM
RE: Your Obedient Servant - by Ingrid - 12-21-2019, 07:11 AM
RE: Your Obedient Servant - by Safrin - 12-23-2019, 03:19 PM