Burn your biographies, rewrite your history
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
There’s a slight sense that she’s failed, but it’s as faint as the memories of Deepfrost on this warm, Flowerbirth day. If they were going to go into the actual statistics of the vote, more people voted for her than for any other option, the no’s being diverse and selfish and stupid, in some cases. They’d demonstrated an inability to come to a consensus, trigger-happy in their assumptions (as always) and an almost combative need to be right, to have the best idea. Wessex will vote for the council with the rest of them, but she has a feeling they’ll soon find they’re a shit lot to lead and are each other’s problems, now. Whether it will foster relationships or cause schisms is hard to say, but she’d be lying if she said she wasn’t looking forward to watching

Now, Wessex doesn’t want them to fail. She just wants some loud-mouths humbled. Tyrant? Hardly.

She's practicing her newest ability when she all of a sudden pops up into the shadow of a slanted former wall.
No, I’ll be the stone
I’ll be the hunter, a tower that casts the shade
I lie awake and watch it all

Messages In This Thread
Burn your biographies, rewrite your history - by Wessex - 11-27-2019, 09:49 PM