Safrin's Chosen
Delphia Thanatos
Seer

Age: 30 | Height: 5'10" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 9 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 14 - Int:
MORTICIA - Mythical - Cat Sith (Soul Stroll)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
these voices won't leave me alone
The blanket of the night's stars had always felt more comforting than the blaze of the sun to the daughter of Mort. Though, the things that most mortals feared - the darkness, things that went bump in the night - never shook her soul quite the same way. The constant echo of lives long past, the quiet chatter of the dead intermingled with the noise of the day - people, birdsong, constant movement - was a cacophony she had learned to endure with time. But the still of the night, the times when most had gone to bed and the world slept, when the murmur of those only she and the divine could see were the only thing to be heard; that was when Delphia felt she bloomed. It was easier to think with a clear mind when one's senses were not constantly assaulting by two worlds at once.

And so, it was then that death's daughter chose to go to the shrine of her father's beloved, and his herald of the stars. She had not heard that Safrin wished for offerings like Ludo or Frey, but she also did not know how one of life would receive one such as her. Though Vi and Mort were ever at peace, that did not necessarily mean anything for those who followed the paths they laid for their helpers. And so, upon the shrine, Delphia laid a small trinket, one she had worn around her own neck. A simple necklace with a round pendant, inside which was a starry sky creating the constellation of a woman. 'Twas an old heirloom, handed down through her family for generations. Though they were most pious to Mort himself, such trinkets of Vi and Safrin were equally common, lest they forget the important balance the played but a small roll in for the gods.

"Safrin, if you would grace me with your presence, I should wish to speak with you. My heart is heavy with worry, and I hope your light might offer guidance." she said, hands clasped in prayer.
DELPHIA

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Safrin's Chosen - by Delphia - 12-01-2019, 05:05 PM
RE: Safrin's Chosen - by Safrin - 12-06-2019, 11:21 PM
RE: Safrin's Chosen - by Delphia - 12-07-2019, 12:27 AM
RE: Safrin's Chosen - by Safrin - 12-08-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: Safrin's Chosen - by Delphia - 12-09-2019, 12:45 AM
RE: Safrin's Chosen - by Safrin - 12-11-2019, 02:55 PM
RE: Safrin's Chosen - by Delphia - 12-11-2019, 03:37 PM
RE: Safrin's Chosen - by Safrin - 12-12-2019, 02:17 AM
RE: Safrin's Chosen - by Delphia - 12-13-2019, 10:03 PM