Safrin's Chosen

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
“Does my light shine more brightly? Or do you simply perceive it that way?” The goddess mused, though clearly she was happy with the compliment just the same. With a dazzling smile, Safrin pulled in a breath as she let her gaze slip from the stars to Delphi as the younger girl mentioned her lack of success with Ludo. Were her counterparts just sending their strays to her now? First Loren from Frey and now Delphi from Ludo? At least this one seemed to have a good deal more sense than the Launceleyn had, but even so the goddess was not particularly happy with being the one to deal with with her counterpart’s nonsense.

Abandoned.” Safrin clarified immediately, her brow raising ever so slightly before her expression smoothed out as Delphi continued. “Why? I should think that obvious. She is their god, or professes herself to be. Just as all souls from a certain kind of life go to Mort, so too do the ascended souls remain with her. For her to give them up is to admit that she really is just a puppeteer.” That, and as Delphi said, she probably did gain some sort of power from them.

“Amalia and Ronin are seeking similar answers. I would assume that is why Ludo suggested you find them.” She continued mildly. “If they are in the Spire, we cannot help you find them. I’m sure you know that.” Safrin added. “Though to be honest, I doubt she would be that careless with them. After all those centuries of trying to get anyone to break in, that something so precious would be exposed and taken seems surprising.” Then again, the Voice always had been a surprising one. It was how she’d grown to power after all.
Safrin
the devil is not as black as he is painted

Messages In This Thread
Safrin's Chosen - by Delphia - 12-01-2019, 05:05 PM
RE: Safrin's Chosen - by Safrin - 12-06-2019, 11:21 PM
RE: Safrin's Chosen - by Delphia - 12-07-2019, 12:27 AM
RE: Safrin's Chosen - by Safrin - 12-08-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: Safrin's Chosen - by Delphia - 12-09-2019, 12:45 AM
RE: Safrin's Chosen - by Safrin - 12-11-2019, 02:55 PM
RE: Safrin's Chosen - by Delphia - 12-11-2019, 03:37 PM
RE: Safrin's Chosen - by Safrin - 12-12-2019, 02:17 AM
RE: Safrin's Chosen - by Delphia - 12-13-2019, 10:03 PM