Oh, the weather outside is frightful
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5305
I see your point, Jigano admitted, grateful for the correction of his misunderstanding before it had gotten too far. Hopefully he'd see for himself soon, but it wouldn't be this day unless the twins had come to Halo ahead of them and were waiting at the Citadel for their arrival - an unlikely state of affairs.

They can be a conundrum, the dragon mused as snow started to fall around them light and blown around by the wind. On the one hand they seem to want prayer and worship... on the other, they often seem to find such things tedious, even tiresome. Though I'd guess a lot of it has to do with who is doing the praying. The gods had their favorites, to be sure, though all of them could be fickle in their own ways.

Fiat Lux, at least, was a topic bright with anticipation and fun for the whole family. There was a great deal to look forward to, and no true downside as long as one came well-rested - or willing to steal a nap in the back of a friendly stall. After LongNight, we need it, Jigano said with a grunt of amused acknowledgment. I was thinking of putting up a stall this year for the Guild, to try and recruit new members. But I'm afraid we're a boring-looking bunch when we're just sitting around, he admitted ruefully. Do you have any ideas for what we could do to decorate or draw attention to ourselves?

Messages In This Thread
Oh, the weather outside is frightful - by Jigano - 12-01-2019, 10:57 PM
RE: Oh, the weather outside is frightful - by Jigano - 12-07-2019, 09:27 PM