swimming in memories thicker than this damn mist
Scientist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so hold my hand and i'll walk with you, my dear
You are not afraid of heights.

Which is not to say that you are fearless. You are, in fact, afraid of a good few things. Small spaces. Unnatural materials. The Spire. Letting Oia and Rae down. Wasps. Heights, though, is not one of them. For this reason you don't feel particularly perturbed by the endless nothing that hangs beneath your dangling feet as you sit on the edge of the bone bridge, legs swinging precariously over the swirling mist, your eyes bright and curious as you peer into the nothing (everything?).

You had rather hoped that if you stared long enough you'd be able to see something, but then of course it started raining which only served to decrease visibility. Now the rain is let off somewhat, and the moon is rising and, you're still here, surrounded by a whole little army of mushrooms and moss, looking almost more like a mossy log than a person. You still haven't seen anything through the mist, of course, but that doesn't deter you: you are determined to keep looking until something happens, until you uncloak the secrets that shroud something---

--or someone.
Kaimana

Messages In This Thread
RE: swimming in memories thicker than this damn mist - by Kaimana - 12-02-2019, 07:15 PM