swimming in memories thicker than this damn mist
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
Even with extra sensory sight, it takes her a moment to see the thing perched precariously on the edge of the bridge. At first she thinks it an object, until there’s a flash of movement at the knees, a peek of swinging limbs that indicate it’s a person and not some really weird junk left at the edge of the expanse. The thickness of the fog means that she actually has to draw rather close to identify the growth around it as mushrooms and a thick bed of moss - obscuring what might be an otherwise identifiable head and hair and clothing.

Wessex crosses her arms over her chest, still puzzled by the back of the person. Half-plant, half-man? Some new creature? It doesn’t appear to be dangerous (its teeth and talons hidden, perhaps using camouflage to hunt?), but she keeps her hand at her hip nonetheless, ready to grab her knife if need be - a little extra precaution never hurt anyone, even though something tells her this isn’t a threat (how silly will she feel when it’s revealed that this boy is the least threatening thing in the world, death by questions the only possible injury).

“You alright?” she decides to ask, taking a ‘nice’ approach, rather than demanding the stranger account for itself. The Ascended is no longer Defender of the Realm and she finds herself slipping back into an unobtrusive role, embracing a quieter approach that need not inspire so much immediate fear and respect.
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: swimming in memories thicker than this damn mist - by Wessex - 12-03-2019, 03:08 PM