swimming in memories thicker than this damn mist
Scientist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so hold my hand and i'll walk with you, my dear
You have no special cyberpunk vampire senses, but you do have a keen awareness of your surroundings, something that probably comes from being just a little bit feral. It is not an awareness you often use to your advantage, but it exists nonetheless, and so you notice the figure walking toward you in the mist even if you don't turn to face it.

Not until it speaks, that is. It stops a little bit above you, causing you to crane your neck back to see the woman's face: hard lines and seriousness and edges, and eyes that have seen many things. She reminds you a little of a tree, and you decide you like that quality. Smiling brightly, you shrug your shoulders, causing some of the mushrooms on them to quiver and bounce.

Swinging your legs above the abyss, you move your hands into your lap, leaving handprints in the stone where lichen had grown up around your limb. "I think so!" And then, both because it is polite and because you are genuinely quite curious, you echo the question back at her: "Are you?"
Kaimana

Messages In This Thread
RE: swimming in memories thicker than this damn mist - by Kaimana - 12-03-2019, 04:39 PM