swimming in memories thicker than this damn mist
Scientist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so hold my hand and i'll walk with you, my dear
She takes a long time to reply, and though you have absolutely know way of knowing it your thought process somewhat mirrors hers. Is she lacking the average mental capacity, requiring more time than usual to process language and reply? Physically she seems like a perfectly fine specimen, but you know enough to know that first impressions are often decieving, and you're pretty good at keeping an open mind. Perhaps she is cognitively impaired in another way, or from somewhere that uses a different language.

Or maybe she just thinks you're a weirdo. Which in all fairness, you are.

When she does reply it makes you tilt your head, bright eyes earnest with curiosity. "What kinda fate?" you wonder - good or bad? "Fate is just the culmination of actions leadin' to consequence. What're the consequences of danglin' my legs?" Because if it's actually figuring out what's going on in the mist, then heck yeah, come at us fate.
Kaimana

Messages In This Thread
RE: swimming in memories thicker than this damn mist - by Kaimana - 12-04-2019, 12:00 AM