swimming in memories thicker than this damn mist
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
Does she actually want him to move? Yes and no. There’s a stupid war going on internally, that ever-present conflict that says if he falls off it’s his own damn fault and he deserves it, and then the other hand, mother all the stupid teenagers, cause you were stupid once, too. Wessex sighs. “I don’t care. Just be aware.”

But this standing/sitting thing is making her feel awkward. The wet rock doesn’t really bother her, it’s the edge of the bridge that does, so while the boy has his internal crisis at her next (albeit exceptionally tactless) question, the ex-queen has her own ‘sitting conundrum’ to work through. Eventually, though, she chooses a place very much in the middle of the bridge, with plenty of space on either side. She also conveniently misses whatever emotions might wreak havoc on the kid, ignorant that she might be causing harm.

Shaking her head slightly, Wessex tries to follow what he’s saying. “I don’t understand. An observer? Of what? Why?” What kind of Outlander bullshit is that? Where is he from?
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: swimming in memories thicker than this damn mist - by Wessex - 12-06-2019, 05:24 PM