swimming in memories thicker than this damn mist
Scientist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so hold my hand and i'll walk with you, my dear
This woman is certainly inconsistent, you think, but you don't particularly mind so much- indeed, you find it interesting. With an obliging shrug you spin back around, your legs hanging down over the edge of the bridge again, dangling barefoot beside her own.

You would like to ask why she's changed her mind about it, but she gets her question in before you, causing your legs to speed up as you think. Shaking your head, you stare thoughtfully into the mist. "Not like the snake. Or Frey. Maybe like Delphy- but she's doin' a lotta interferin', an' were just s'posed to observe."

Placing your palms on the bridge behind you, you lean back, your legs slowing. "The Hollowed Grounds... It's real unique, y'know? The level of isolation probably led to a lotta mutations an' stuff. An' since Rae wasn't here to look over it it's even more intetestin'." You've begin to grow animated, gesticulating dramatically. "Like the Ascended- Didja know they aren't anywhere else? They're like a unique species that's evolved for this closed environment. It's really cool."
Kaimana

Messages In This Thread
RE: swimming in memories thicker than this damn mist - by Kaimana - 12-20-2019, 12:00 AM