swimming in memories thicker than this damn mist
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
you wouldn't even recognize me anymore
not that you knew me back then
Oh. Ok. Thinking that they might be in for a longer conversation, Wessex is a little surprised when Kai abruptly stands up. There’s something about being able to actually talk about the past that feels like slowly opening a dam. A trickle now, as the words come more easily, as she organizes events and examples into categories of varying heartache and woe. Best to worst, nevermind the fallacy of memory and whatever spins her own adolescence may have put on it.

“Oh. Sure.” Like she would say no to the first person outside the barrier who actually wants to know without putting their own spin on things. The Loreseekers, for all their collecting of knowledge, have done little to turn their eyes inward and to the past, even with the plethora of narratives to collect.

“Of course. I can usually be found in the Outskirts. Night is best.” When the Wraith wants to be found, she can be. Feeling a little emotionally off-kilter, the demi-god is glad she doesn’t have a heart to skip beats as she watches Rae’s child skip away. Fucking hell, she thinks with a shake of her head. What was that?

{Fin}
but it all comes back to me in the end
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: swimming in memories thicker than this damn mist - by Wessex - 01-10-2020, 05:28 PM