Dance with the Devil [Seasonal Event]
Collector

Age: 91 | Height: 6' 1 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Archebold crouched and ran his hand along the texture of the stone bridge, taking only a moment to examine it before he stood and looked to Rexanna ,who's company he found tolerable...which was enough to spare her of his thirst.

"Each day brings another wonder..." he muttered under his breath. They bathed under a pale moon light, rather fitting for what awaited them.

"I don't often seek the company of others, over the years I've learned to distance myself from those I viewed more as livestock than entities worth preserving..." somewhere beneath that rather bleak statement was a compliment to the young lady.

Ivory walking stick tapped along the stone bridge as he gathered the view to which they walked upon.

"Funny how opportunities seem to alter perception of one's being...I suppose deep within ourselves, beneath this suit to which we present the outside, we seek to belong...somewhere, anywhere.

We wake in a world alien to our nature, yet if the opportunity to return to the familiar were there...would we take it?"

Archebold asked, one hand folded behind his back, the other gently gripping the gold lions head knob of his stick.

"Should the opportunity to return home present itself would you take it?"

Perhaps Rexanna would answer his inquiry, perhaps not...the point was moot as chattering sounds began to fill the air around them...creatures like possessed jack-o-lanterns began to slowly approach from opposite ends of the bridge, surrounding the pair.

"Well...this was hardly expected..." Archebold remarked with an amused calm.

Messages In This Thread
Dance with the Devil [Seasonal Event] - by Archebold - 12-02-2018, 06:37 PM