Dance with the Devil [Seasonal Event]
Collector

Age: 91 | Height: 6' 1 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 7 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
As Rexanna twirled away, Archebold grinned. Had she known to whom she was addressing? Archebold's brow lifted, hand rolling the knob of his walking stick, thoughtfully as she continued to prob his appetite.

As she continued, Rexanna might have noticed his subtle movements toward her, and how the blacks of his eyes nearly consumed them entirely.

Close enough, slender fingers reached and caressed her neck. Gently they wrapped around it and tiled her head aside as the ascended leaned it and closed his eyes and the sound of her heart pumpking.

"There's music inside of you, can you hear it?"

He whispered, lips pressed to the side of her ear.

"It sings to me...It lures me with its melody. There's fear in you, that's good...There's anxiety, adrenaline too. You're asking yourself, should he bite against my neck, would he allow me to move on, kill me, or preserve me."

Thumb curled under Rex's chin as Archebold leaned in and lifted her chin before his fangs slipped out.

"Music so beautiful should be preserved, not exploited. That...That comes later."

Archebold whispered again before plunging his fangs into Rex's neck. Jaws squeezing firmer if she initially tried to resist.

Had Rexanna allowed him, Archebold continued to feed, unwilling to part his lips from her until he could feel the legs slipping from beneath.

Had Rexanna succumbed to the feeding, she would find herself waking in the manor.

The smell of bacon, herbs, and eggs slipping into her nose to guide her as the echoes of Archebold humming could be heard throughout the fully lit manor, Windows black out from the sun.
archebold
Death is not a defeat. It is a cure.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dance with the Devil [Seasonal Event] - by Archebold - 01-16-2019, 04:50 AM