The Witch and the Shield
For Amalia
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
the shield of safrin
Jyoti's presence instantly eases Amalia, and the Shield cannot help but smile as her companion responds to this stranger's delight with equal curiosity and wonder. Perhaps it is her presence here, bound to the mortal coil, which keeps the creature from withdrawing from Delphia; perhaps she is simply friendly and kind. For whatever reason Jyo pushes forward against the deimgoddess even as she drops her hand, instinctively drawn to this individual who reminds her so much of the heavens and sky.

Amalia's smile, meanwhile, shifts to distinct embarrassment at the continued use of her appointed title. Pushing a lock of hair behind her ear, the girl chuckles awkwardly. But if Delphia is star struck it is nothing compared to the awe and amazement which floods Amalia at the mention of the strange girl's heritage. Daughter of Mort... the baker blinks, utterly unable to hide her wonder. She has never met a child of a god before, though she knows them to exist; now one is standing in her shop, asking her for knowledge.

It leaves her dizzy for a moment.

"Ah- I- I've heard about you. That you were looking for, um, Safrin's... chosen. I assumed you meant Ronin." Not me. Running her hand anxiously up her arm, the baker blinks her large black eyes. "But if- if there's anything I can help you with, or tell you- I will, of course." There is no doubt or hesitation in her tone. Amalia has sworn to serve the gods; their progeny are merely an extension of their divine being.
someday we'll find what we're looking for
or maybe not
maybe we'll find something much greater

Messages In This Thread
The Witch and the Shield - by Delphia - 12-04-2019, 07:16 PM
RE: The Witch and the Shield - by Amalia - 12-06-2019, 08:21 PM
RE: The Witch and the Shield - by Delphia - 12-06-2019, 08:57 PM
RE: The Witch and the Shield - by Amalia - 12-13-2019, 09:02 PM
RE: The Witch and the Shield - by Delphia - 12-13-2019, 10:30 PM
RE: The Witch and the Shield - by Amalia - 12-17-2019, 05:32 PM
RE: The Witch and the Shield - by Delphia - 12-19-2019, 04:50 PM
RE: The Witch and the Shield - by Amalia - 12-21-2019, 05:00 AM