(GGE) oh i'm in trouble now (open)
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
out of the night that covers me
They’ll likely never agree on how that night should have gone; what-ifs and how-things-should-be-done coloring the outcome. Wessex will forever insist that they could have saved the Rathskellar if only they’d shut the door and gotten everyone out of the bar. In the end no one had died because of that particular incident, so it wasn’t worth harping on. Not now.

She draws closer and squats down to take a look at his work, offering another set of hands wherever necessary, so that he might do the skinning delicately and to his satisfaction.

“More than I thought I would,” she answers honestly. “We were never a people with a leader. I like things done the right way... but managing people sucks. Especially you lot.” And there’s the truth of it - none of them, the Naturals that is, have ever had training to be a leader. They rule their own farms, they work together when necessary, and they barter, they live simple lives. Diplomacy was never a thing. The possibility of going beyond the barrier was never real. Their world turned upside down and she’d stepped up because someone needed to.  

“What’s this for?” she indicates with a jerk of her head. People don’t usually just take down a wolf for fun.
black as the pit from pole to pole
i thank whatever gods may be
for my unconquerable soul

Messages In This Thread
(GGE) oh i'm in trouble now (open) - by Sunjata - 12-08-2019, 05:59 AM
RE: (GGE) oh i'm in trouble now (open) - by Wessex - 12-12-2019, 09:32 PM