(GGE) oh i'm in trouble now (open)
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
out of the night that covers me
“Mmmm, different folks, different strokes,” she agrees lightly. Different times, different places. In Abasi’s world, she’d never have been questioned, in others, she might never have lead on her own. Who knows what would have happened in his world, or if women even had autonomy.

“We haven’t had one in three hundred years,” she says with a slight shrug. “Not an excuse, but fuck me if I wasn’t playing it all by ear. I’d do it again. Under different circumstances.” Why deny that she’d enjoyed parts of it? As much as the parts she’d hated, and yeah, sometimes power is intoxicating. His father can likely attest to that. But hey, she likes to think that most of them can attest to the fact that she wasn’t a tyrant.

“Oh, a new tradition? What did you ask for?” She’s prying, but doesn’t necessarily care. It isn’t something she would partake in, and watching the Outlanders alter the Festival doesn’t entirely sit well with her, but she isn’t going to say or stop it (as if she could). The Naturals were a deeply traditional kind of people, but with an influx out Outlanders, well, she supposes they can make some concessions now and then.
black as the pit from pole to pole
i thank whatever gods may be
for my unconquerable soul

Messages In This Thread
(GGE) oh i'm in trouble now (open) - by Sunjata - 12-08-2019, 05:59 AM
RE: (GGE) oh i'm in trouble now (open) - by Wessex - 12-16-2019, 08:34 PM