(GGE) oh i'm in trouble now (open)
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
you were forged in fire // and you rose from the ashes
murder and mercy rolled into one
He shakes his head to her initial comment. He didn’t mind at all – like he said, he wasn’t planning on using it anyway other than the possibilities of trade. It’s not like it mattered much in the end, even if he didn’t have food to trade, he often traded labor and had gotten quite good at it, considering the muscles that lined his arms. “Have at them.” He replies easily, moving slightly aside in his work to make it easier for her to grab them.

The question of where the bar is causes him to shake his head to her. “Domiciles.” He rumbles, steel gaze drifting up to meet her face. “Lucas’ old house, actually, if you knew of him.” He doesn’t know how close the Ascended are, but he can only assume the ex-Ascended Queen would have known of the man. Whether or not she knew of the tasks they’d done beneath the home was another thing. At the very least, he’d converted it to something useful and thoughtful.

She cracks a smile at the comment of the portals, as he finishes bagging up the rest of the meat and ensuring the skin’s cleanliness before he snorts back to her. “Well. Worth a shot.” He begins halfway, gaze lifting again as he stands. “Once you find an ocean, though, let me know. I’m pining for it.” He gives her a wink before they finish up with the carcass and whatever else remained.

Don’t need anything else. But if you need anything, let me know. I’ll be at the VlamVloed.” He offers, his voice accented much thicker on the name of the bar. “Thanks for the help.” He offers, turning to prepare to leave.

- FIN
which way is up?
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
(GGE) oh i'm in trouble now (open) - by Sunjata - 12-08-2019, 05:59 AM
RE: (GGE) oh i'm in trouble now (open) - by Sunjata - 12-26-2019, 10:41 PM