Protecting Mine Own
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ZARIAH
Zariah was non-religious. This much had been clear enough. The interactions she had had thus far with the Voice had been…business related. And really, she had no other reason to interact with them. She was Abandoned, loved by none of the gods. She was entirely on her own and frankly that was how she liked it. She could trust her own intent. She knew what she was and was not capable of. Divine beings? Who hated her? Well…call her jaded but she wasn’t sure what use they were to her or her people when they would not speak to her.

But of course. Appearances and all that.

It was for this purpose that she went to the Sanctuary within the Citadel. She had some questions, things she found curious or unusual. And since the Voice had snubbed her, why not try the old gods? She had heard of them visiting Abandoned with more frequency than the Voice after all. Quietly, she placed a few things on the alter – a small toy of an Ursur with movable legs, a small, precious jar of preserves, and a small glass prism through which light made pretty rainbows. She did not know what the gods liked, but according to the maids about the Palace, these would do. ”I seek audience with the old gods, those who would know of the creature or being that made a deal with my husband, should any deign speak to me about it.” she said upon reaching the alter, speaking respectfully but with confidence.
heavy is the crown
but never for a queen

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Protecting Mine Own - by Zariah - 12-09-2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Protecting Mine Own - by Random Event - 12-09-2019, 06:45 PM
RE: Protecting Mine Own - by Ludo - 12-12-2019, 01:25 PM
RE: Protecting Mine Own - by Zariah - 12-12-2019, 01:50 PM
RE: Protecting Mine Own - by Ludo - 12-18-2019, 07:24 PM
RE: Protecting Mine Own - by Zariah - 12-19-2019, 06:00 PM
RE: Protecting Mine Own - by Ludo - 12-23-2019, 09:45 PM
RE: Protecting Mine Own - by Zariah - 12-23-2019, 10:19 PM