Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
another night you wish you could forget
making yourself up as you go along
(Follow on from {PQ} Romance, or something like it )

As his date-prep helpers left and the hour of the actual date crept closer, Adam felt a cold nervousness begin to creep into his chest and curl around his heart. He'd purposefully invited people over and told them what he was going to do so that he would actually do it, but suddenly public humiliation was beginning to sound okay.

Better than saying to Peter that he loved him.

Adam wasn't really sure why, but the words clogged up his throat. He'd thought to say it a few times while they'd been together already, but whenever he'd tried all that had come out was a whispery sound somewhat like 'eeeoovvvuuu'. He'd managed to excuse it with being drunk, but that wouldn't work forever. At some point he was going to have to look Pet right in the eyes and say I love you.

Hopefully the cake would help; the flowers and the words too and the many, many candles. Waiting for the knock at the door Adam sat at his table, feeling rather sad alone in the midst of all the romantic decor, tapping his foot against the floor.
who's gonna take you home tonight?
ADAM

Messages In This Thread
Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart - by Adam - 12-09-2019, 08:04 PM