Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Loneliness... is such a sad affair
and I can hardly wait
Pet couldn’t help but smile at Adams strange... everything. He stood at the doorway until the other man came over, the kiss returning some normalcy to the visit. His arms came up to wrap around his lovers shoulders, where they stayed as Adam pulled away, and all but dragged him over to the table. ”Is... tonight special for a reason?” He asked hesitantly, worried he’d maybe forgotten something1.

Worries2 fluttered in Pets chest at the idea that Adam wanted to talk. Talk could mean a great many things, that he wanted to split up, that Pet was doing something wrong, that Adam has realized he could be doing much better. He tried to swallow those thoughts down, to smile as he sat down. ”What’s uh... what’s dinner?” His voice was light, as fake and wooden as Adams earlier laugh had been.

Maybe this was for the best. A snide, traitorous voice3 whispered in Peters mind. They had to talk about Zariah anyway, how to avoid that minefield in the future. An easy conversation to make of there was no future. Resignation settled in his gut like a cold, heavy stone, and he tried to enjoy this time as much as he could. Might as well have something to look back on fondly.

1. It had nearly been a year since they’d first met, but that meeting had been disastrous, and it didn’t seem like the kind of thing people celebrated anyway.
2. You know, those things Adam wanted to avoid.
3. The old part of him, trained to spin things so they were never so bad he broke down. The part that had kept him safe for a long time. A part he didn’t necessarily need anymore, but that he couldn’t get rid of.
to be with you again
PETER

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart - by Peter - 12-17-2019, 04:22 AM