Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
Loneliness... is such a sad affair
and I can hardly wait
The words that came out of Adams mouth1 made Peter choke on his mouthful of bun a little, coughing and reaching out for his cup. When he caught his breath, he looked up at Adam reproachfully, his voice high. ”You can’t... you can’t say that!” At the question though, Peter sat up a little, leaning back in his chair. And he smiled at Adam, the grin growing wider, until it shone out of a hyenas face, paws and legs awkwardly balanced on the chair.

Peter shifted back to a human skin slowly, almost reluctantly. He was just as reluctant to meet Adams eyes again, instead looking just past his head, at a gauzy bit of fabric pinned up. ”Zariah... wanted a few things. She said that uh... that you went and talked to her?” His eyes moved to Adam here, a deep worry in them, though it wasn’t clear if it was for what he’d said, or what he was about to say. ”She wants me to... she wants me to go to Halo. For a bit. To meet uh... Neron.” He tried to make this sound as casual as possible. No part of him wanted it to become a thing, not right now at least.

A smile played over Peters lips as his beloved admitted that it was special. That, at least, alleviated the last vestiges of worry, gave him reason to think that maybe this wasn’t going to be something bad. ”Why... why does it have to wait?”

1. Immediately, without hesitation, like the other man didn’t even think before saying it.
to be with you again
PETER

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart - by Peter - 12-29-2019, 09:19 PM