Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
another night you wish you could forget
making yourself up as you go along
Pet was cute when he got flustered; Adam grinned and leaned over to kiss his cheek, whispering in his ear: "Hey, you're hot too. No need to be jealous, babe."

It seemed that now in addition to a boyfriend he got a cute dog (though this would not help Jigano's whole Pet 'pet' thing, he suspected - oh well. If he and Pet were happy with it, did it matter?) to pet. Adam saw in his future a lot of cuddly mornings with a hyena. "Wait..." The words 'drown me' finally broke through his mind and he looked at Pet with some concern. "...She tried to drown you??"

Adam should not have been surprised that Zariah neglected to mention that she'd ended their meeting violently, but he somehow was. "Uh, yeah. We got a few sentences in and she tried to fry me alive with her fucking lightning. Lovely." He was still pretty huffy about that and crossed his arms, shaking his head as he looked away. "I'm not getting you to do my dirty work." (Somewhat ironic, as he was trying to do Peter's dirty work without asking, but he had never been amazing at deep self-reflection).

Hearing Peter insist Neron was 'family' didn't help Adam's mood at all. With a sigh he tried to bring his frustration down at the people who had so thoroughly suckered Pet into their strange gang. "Okay. Don't be gone too long." They'd have to talk about it soon, he knew. But not tonight.

He hurried through his own food, now anxious to get to his confession. The reminders of Pet's 'family' had made him concerned now that perhaps he had overvalued his importance in his partner's life; if Zariah had told him to avoid him, would he? When they were both finished eating he looked up to the living room. "...Come with me?" He asked, standing up and holding out a hand for Pet.
who's gonna take you home tonight?
ADAM

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart - by Adam - 01-01-2020, 04:46 PM