Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
another night you wish you could forget
making yourself up as you go along
"Musta been a big bubble." Adam mused, watching his fork spin before his eyes as he tried to imagine the trial that Pet described. Had Pet known it was going to happen before he'd gone to Safrin? Did he regularly throw himself into situations like that?

He seemed to have no issue with keeping himself in a cult-like family, at least. Adam sighed, knowing that tonight was not the night to get into this particular debate. "...It...It was dumb. I'm sorry - we can talk about it later, but I don't wanna get into it right now. ...I'm...glad you wanna keep me safe." Carefully, he didn't agree to Pet's request; it seemed his lover's way of 'keeping things safe' was to lay down and take whatever came at him, which was not at all Adam's way.

At least it didn't seem hard to summon tenderness between them, with the way Pet promised his return, their hands slipping together as he headed to the living room. The room was a mess, but there were chairs to sit on and a fire (not yet lit), along with many cushions. However, Adam did not sit on any of these, suddenly overcome by an intense tension, a need to say what he had to say before he lost the courage to do it.

"So uh, I wanted to tell you something..." He reached his his pocket for the note Jigano had written for him, but his fumbling, anxious fingers dropped it; worried that bending down to get it would ruin the mood (such that it were) he grabbed Pet's hands and decided to get it out, over and done with, as quick as he could: "Pet the thing is, we've been doing this for a bit, and you're real nice and handsome and I like how you talk t'me and I think uh--I think..well no, I know...Iloveyoumaybe? No, I do. Yeah." Wide eyes and frozen posture, Adam waited to see how Pet would react.
who's gonna take you home tonight?
ADAM

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drew A Line Across the Middle of my Broken Heart - by Adam - 01-05-2020, 09:12 PM