light at the beginning of the tunnel
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Halo was open and all that, yet the Ascended hadn’t really received explicit instructions on what to do next. Or at least, Amun hadn’t, and seeing as he was a lazy motherfucker, he wasn’t going to show much initiative. Then again, he figured that coming here, asking for guidance was showing initiative in a way.

He meandered through the tunnels of the underground, the dark holding no fear for him. Although he wasn’t sure of the exact location of the shrine, just that it was there through trial and error he eventually stumbled upon it. The glowing lights and the statement were a dead giveaway.

Sauntering up to the altar, and stepping up onto the platform, he faced the statue. "The Voice. Or Sparky, if you prefer." He grinned, a mischievous light in his eyes. "I was wondering if you might grace me with your radiant presence." His tone was respectful enough, but there was a wicked edge to it nonetheless.
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
light at the beginning of the tunnel - by Amun - 12-09-2019, 08:39 PM