light at the beginning of the tunnel
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Amun gave The Voice a brilliant and pleased smile. ”Oh no, of course I think you provide that.” His tone was certain, and certainly impressed. ”But a map would only get me so far. The stars of this world are different than the ones I’m used to, and if I have to sail at night, learning to navigate by them might not come easily to me.” Although that might have bothered other people, here he just stated it as a fact. If he had to spend time and effort relearning constellations and the constants of the night sky, he would do it.

However, her explanation of how his resistance to sunlight would grow with time certainly perked him up. Grinning again, he felt something within him ease that he hadn’t even known had been tense. ”That’s fantastic.” Then, because he was always willing to push limits, he tilted his head, a mischievous look in his eyes. ”I don’t suppose that applies to fire as well?” He doubted it, but it was worth asking.

As she gave him a confused look and even more confused explanation, he realized his mistake. Chuckling, the sound dark and low, he quickly clarified what he'd meant. ”Oh no, my bad. Sorry. I meant, are there other continents?” His voice wasn’t all that apologetic, but he’d at least said the words.

Then she offered her wrist, and he winked at her, a happy smile back on his face. Reaching out, he tenderly took her wrist in his hands. Then, eagerly, but still in a controlled manner, he sank his fangs in. Like last time, the effect was immediate and electric: he found himself restored in ways he couldn’t quite explain, filled with the power of his goddess and the happiness she brought to all her children.
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
light at the beginning of the tunnel - by Amun - 12-09-2019, 08:39 PM
RE: light at the beginning of the tunnel - by Amun - 12-12-2019, 04:42 AM