light at the beginning of the tunnel
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
full moon rising on the waters of my soul
Amun found himself grinning. ”I did at that, and I’ll do it again.” Although hard work wasn’t his forte, he made a mental note to check out the Atheneum, see if it had any information on navigation. At The Voice’s comment, he chuckled. ”Me, I guess. Which I guess also betrays my lack of imagination.” He wasn’t at all troubled that the goddess’ mind was better than his. Quite the opposite in fact: he was thrilled that she had decided to guide him, despite his deficiencies.

Maybe that was why, instead of being bothered by her next explanation, his eyes lit up. ”I’ll keep that in mind.” At the moment, his single upgrade was rather lacking, not that he minded. However, after seeing Wessex in action it was hard not to wish for his own unique abilities.

Still grinning, he nodded his head. ”Good to know before I try to strike out looking for other lands.” He’d have to content himself with this single continent. Hopefully Torchline would be better than the parts they’d seen so far.
amun

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
light at the beginning of the tunnel - by Amun - 12-09-2019, 08:39 PM
RE: light at the beginning of the tunnel - by Amun - 12-16-2019, 09:22 PM