power comes in many flavors
for Neron
Neron Launceleyn
the Hailstorm
Barman at the VlamVloed

Age: 30 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 19 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
neron
As Wessex spoke, Neron flashed her an indulgent smile and nodded, promptly sitting up to pour himself a glass of mulled wine. He proceeded to sip at the drink, relaxing back into his seat. "I would likely miss it too, in your position. Still, it sounds as though the trade-off has been beneficial to you." And then some, it turned out. Raising his eyebrows and sitting to attention at the mention that Wessex had stepped down and that it was not, in fact, the Queen of the Hollowed Grounds speaking with him, Neron ran a slow thumb across his cup and regarded the Ascended with an expression that gave very little away.

"A shame," he remarked - whether he truly thought so or whether it was mere politeness would always be a mystery. "I had quite thought our alliance suited the both of us in terms of personality, at the very least." A sharp smirk; obviously he meant their equally cold nature, not that it had been given a chance to thaw on either side. And it never would, now.

"Thank you for telling me. I shall extend an invitation to your sister Ascended in due course. It would be best to ensure that she is as aware as you were about Halo's situation and customs." And the whole tribute thing. That too. Yes.
lay your hand on me, one last time

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
power comes in many flavors - by Wessex - 12-09-2019, 09:08 PM
RE: power comes in many flavors - by Neron - 12-10-2019, 07:23 AM
RE: power comes in many flavors - by Wessex - 12-10-2019, 05:01 PM
RE: power comes in many flavors - by Neron - 12-18-2019, 07:38 PM
RE: power comes in many flavors - by Wessex - 12-18-2019, 08:31 PM
RE: power comes in many flavors - by Neron - 12-19-2019, 08:38 PM
RE: power comes in many flavors - by Wessex - 12-20-2019, 01:55 PM
RE: power comes in many flavors - by Neron - 12-23-2019, 09:00 PM
RE: power comes in many flavors - by Wessex - 12-24-2019, 04:23 AM