Frivolous Flowers
Open
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Zariah smirked, leaning into one hip ever so slightly more than the other, crossing her arms. "Good. You didn't strike me as a fool." she said as Evie confirmed she didn't think change would come so easily to her kin and kith. "But of course, even as newcomers arrive and accept you as you are, they can't really replace the acceptance of those who raised you, can they?" she said, though she already knew the answer. Family and community were near impossible to replace, and even if one was successful in doing so, the sting and pain of rejection would always remain. Perhaps it would go unnoticed for days or weeks or months, but eventually it would rear its ugly head to strike and cause suffering.

"My offer is this: come to Halo. I will teach you to control your magic and grow stronger with it." she said, a hint of warmth suffusing her smile. "The only way the people here will ever learn to accept people like you is if one of their own proves their worth with it. And sure, you could stay here and toil away on your own, trying to make headway under the scornful watch of your fellow Grounder...but why, when the option for skilled tutelage is but a portal away?" she said in dulcet tones, coaxing Evie to walk down the path she wished her to take. "In doing so, you can return with the ability to make a real difference for your people, an overnight difference even to improve their lives. They could not hate you then, not truly, instead, they would have to commend you, and give you the acknowledgement you deserve...and surely that which you've never really been able to seek before."

Zariah
I won't be held down by who I used to be

Messages In This Thread
Frivolous Flowers - by Zariah - 12-10-2019, 04:37 PM
RE: Frivolous Flowers - by Evie - 12-12-2019, 01:57 AM
RE: Frivolous Flowers - by Zariah - 12-16-2019, 03:04 PM
RE: Frivolous Flowers - by Evie - 12-19-2019, 02:33 AM
RE: Frivolous Flowers - by Zariah - 12-19-2019, 06:06 PM
RE: Frivolous Flowers - by Evie - 12-24-2019, 02:29 AM
RE: Frivolous Flowers - by Zariah - 12-28-2019, 02:34 PM
RE: Frivolous Flowers - by Evie - 12-30-2019, 04:53 AM
RE: Frivolous Flowers - by Zariah - 01-04-2020, 06:30 PM