Mini Event We Can't Choose How We're Made
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
Bastien did not know Loren well; his reaction was a surprise in that it was odd, but he simply laughed in return. Laughter was not a bad response for someone to have, after all: At least it was still joyful, still affected the emotions.

Amun's approach was more expected. After all, Bastien expected the most positive responses from his fellow Ascended. He grinned at the hand on his shoulder and clapped his on on Amun's back. "Thank you. I am rather proud of the likeness." He hoped more of their family would come to see; this was meant to be a moment for them, after all.

The third person to come would be his first critic, it seemed. Bastien did not recognise Delphia, did not know if she was a devotee of the Old Gods, neutral on the whole matter...the idea she might be a Demi-God did not even cross his mind. The question she asked though, admittedly not one he'd heard before, seemed to firmly land her in an 'anti-Voice' camp.

"Soul stealer? I cannot say I know what you mean. I still have my soul intact right here." He pressed a hand to his chest. "I hang the painting because she is my Goddess and this is a place of worship."
Some people can't get success with their art
Some people never feel love in their heart
Some people can't tell the two things apart
But I keep rollin' on
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
We Can't Choose How We're Made - by Bastien - 12-10-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: We Can't Choose How We're Made - by Loren - 12-11-2019, 01:18 AM
RE: We Can't Choose How We're Made - by Amun - 12-13-2019, 04:52 PM
RE: We Can't Choose How We're Made - by Delphia - 12-19-2019, 03:58 PM
RE: We Can't Choose How We're Made - by Bastien - 12-21-2019, 12:00 PM
RE: We Can't Choose How We're Made - by Delphia - 12-28-2019, 04:43 PM